Wednesday 11 February 2015

New Camera

I've been back in Canada for just over a week now and I've been busy. Every time I come back, I have a long list of tasks to complete. There are tasks that I add to the list, but most are added by Lori. Now, her mom always has a list for me as well.

One of the things on my list was to buy a new camera. I had been using my Canon A80 point and shoot model for about 11 years, until it finally stopped working a few months ago. Then I had to use my phone as a camera. It's handy because it's always in my pocket, but it doesn't do justice to the beautiful places we travel to.

I did some research and asked friends for advice and ending up getting a Canon EOS 70D which is a major step up from my last camera. I've been fooling around with it for a few days now, trying different things out. Our friend Hilda helped me pick it out and gave me some valuable tips. She's a professional photographer and if anyone is looking for a photographer in the St. John's area, I highly recommend her.

http://www.cousinsphotography.ca/

Here's a few shots that I've taken this week.




db

No comments:

Post a Comment