Monday 4 April 2016

Back in Port Moresby

Lori has been coming up to Cairns quite a bit lately. She was just there for 12 days, so I decided to come visit her for a change. I flew into Port Moresby last Friday and the first thing I noticed from the air was everything is green again. It's been raining here and the winds have died down so the vegetation is lush and there isn't any dust or smoke in the air.

I have a few errands to take care of while I'm here, just things that are hard for Lori to do while she's here by herself, but other than that it will be a quiet week. We were invited to a friends for supper last night and we had a lot of fun. Armand lives on the hill over looking the harbour and has the best view of the sunset. I brought my camera but, the weather did not cooperate.

The food and company were great though.
db

No comments:

Post a Comment