Wednesday 12 October 2016

Back to Reality

Our time in Canada has come to a close. We leave tomorrow afternoon for our long journey to Papua New Guinea. We had a fantastic time while we were home. This was the first time in 4 years that we were in Canada during the fall and it was beautiful. Lori and I went on a couple of great hikes on the East Coast Trail. This was near Pouch Cove.

And this was by Cape Spear.
 It was blueberry season so we were able to pick some while we were hiking.

We also went for a couple of walks in the city. This is along the Waterford River in St. John's.

The main reason we were back at this time of year was to attend a wedding. Lori's cousin got married and it was a beautiful ceremony at the bride's parents house.

I'm not sure when I'll post again, but I do know that I'll be wearing shorts when I do. Talk to you soon.

db

No comments:

Post a Comment