Thursday 12 December 2013

Weekend

I'm meeting Lori in Vienna tonight. She's flying in from Oman and we are meeting at the airport. Then we're meeting our friends Linda and Colin tomorrow. We'll spend a few days in Vienna and then they are flying back to Paris with us. Linda and Colin have had a bit of an adventure getting to Vienna due to bad weather in London. I hope the rest of their trip goes well.

I'm looking forward to exploring a new city, visiting the Christkindlmarkt or Christmas Market and spending time with friends. I was hoping to see some snow in Vienna but I don't think that's going to happen. Speaking of snow, I hope all our friends and family in eastern Canada stay safe this weekend. Sounds like quite the storm is headed your way. I miss a good snow storm.

db

No comments:

Post a Comment