Monday 25 January 2016

Picnic

Lori and I had another great weekend. Saturday we went out for lunch at a great Indian restaurant and yesterday we went for a picnic outside the city. Friends of ours asked if we wanted to tag along with them to a little resort about 20 minutes away. We brought our own food and used the resorts wood-fired barbecue to cook on. It was great just to sit at a picnic table and look over the beach.

Although, I swear Lori only likes to go to these places so she can feed all the dogs hanging around.

This will be my last adventure in PNG for awhile. Everything has been finalized for the apartment in Cairns. Lori and I fly up on Saturday to take possession. She'll stay for 4 days and then come back here. I'm really looking forward to it.

db


No comments:

Post a Comment