Thursday 18 August 2016

Bike Ride

My time in Newfoundland has been quiet. Like every time I come back, I had a bunch of Doctor and Dentist appointments that I've worked my way through. I've also been catching up on Netflix, as well as what I had recorded on my PVR, not to mention watching lots of Olympics. After sitting on my butt for a week and a half though, I figured I'd better get out do some sort of physical activity instead of watching it on TV.

I went for a great bike ride on the Trailway, which is the trail on the old railway bed in Newfoundland. I found a stretch that hugs the shoreline and it was a beautiful ride. I parked in the Foxtrap Marina and rode west for about 9km before I turned around and returned to the car. The ocean was next to me for the entire trip.

db

No comments:

Post a Comment