Thursday 11 July 2013

Weissbier

It's no secret that I am a beer fan so it should come as no surprise that one of my favorite parts of our trips to Germany is the beer. I prefer to drink Weissbier during the summer, especially when it's warm like it was this past weekend. Weissbier is made with wheat instead of barley and would be similar to the white beers in Canada like Rickard's White, but they are much better. They are so delicious and refreshing, it can be dangerous to drink them on a hot day. It's finally warm in Paris so I'm glad I brought a few home with me.


I also picked up a stein while we were in St. Goar.


Speaking of beer, my wonderful wife is sending me on a beer trip to Prague, Munich and Bamberg at the end of September and the beginning of October. Lori will join me before and after the trip. I'm so excited.

db

No comments:

Post a Comment