Tuesday 2 July 2013

Charlene & Jack

Our next group of visitors are on their way. My sister-in-law Charlene and my nephew Jack are coming to Europe for two weeks. They arrive in London today and I'll give them time to settle in and get over their jet lag, then I'll meet them tomorrow. I love London and look for any excuse to spend a couple of days there. On Friday, we will come back to Paris on the Eurostar train through the channel tunnel. We only have one night in Paris before we head off to Germany for a few days. Charlene's family is from Germany and she wanted to visit while she was here. Since Lori and I fell in love with the Rhine Valley, we thought it would be a perfect place to take them. We'll be back in Paris next week and then they will have a week to tour around Paris. I'm pretty sure Euro Disney is on the agenda. We are really looking forward to their visit.

db

No comments:

Post a Comment