Wednesday 6 February 2013

Lunch

I found a nice, little cheese shop a couple blocks away from us. I stopped in yesterday and picked up a couple different types. Then I stopped at the bakery on my way home to get some good bread. I'm not much of a cheese expert but I can tell you one is made from goat's milk and the other from cow's milk. I am an expert on what tastes good though and they were both delicious.


I bought a sampling of Pâté as well. It may not have been the healthiest lunch I've ever had, but it was one of the most enjoyable.


We're going on our first getaway outside of Paris this weekend. We're going to Strasbourg, which is in the northeastern part of France in the Alsace region. Some people are interested in Museums and Art Galleries but I'm interested in beer and sausage. I'll have an update on Monday.

db

1 comment: