Thursday 29 August 2013

Ciao!

I'm off to Rome this afternoon. Lori is already on her way. She left from Dubai early this morning. She enjoyed the warm temperatures but she didn't get to do much sightseeing in Dubai. She was working Calgary type hours, from early in the morning until late at night. I'm looking forward to seeing her this afternoon. I just hope I can find her at the airport.

There are thousands of things to see in Rome; The Colosseum, The Vatican, Trevi Fountain. I hope to see as many as I can in our limited time there, but what I'm really looking forward to is the food. Olive oil, garlic, tomatoes, cheese and bread. Throw in some fresh seafood and a nice rosé and how could you go wrong. We just need some really good friends to share it with. It's a good thing we are meeting Anna and Eric there.

db

No comments:

Post a Comment