Wednesday 23 January 2013

Breakfast

I haven't been talking about food as much since we've been in London. You may assume that's because the food isn't as good here, but that's not true. There are plenty of great restaurants in London, especially in the neighbourhood we're staying in. In fact we are going to a restaurant in the hotel tonight that has just received its first Michelin Star. I just haven't had much of an appetite this week, but that has changed. Lori and I went for a delicious (and very unhealthy) breakfast this morning.


Most North Americans are shocked to find beans on their breakfast plates but I'm used to it from my days in the Royal Canadian Navy. I was actually disappointed that I didn't get any stewed tomatoes this morning.

On a completely unrelated note, I thought I would share this picture with everyone. I get a chuckle every time I come to a cross-walk and see this on the street. I guess too many tourists were being wiped out by double-decker buses.


No comments:

Post a Comment