Thursday 17 January 2013

Last Day in Mexico

Today was our last full day in Mexico City. We went out for another fantastic meal last night. This time we went with the full team working on this file. Excellent food and excellent company made for a great night.


Lori was busy all day so I went to the Anthropology Museum down the road from the hotel. It was impressive. I couldn't get over how big it was and how many artifacts there were. I spent three hours there and only skimmed the surface.


We fly to London early tomorrow morning. We're flying Air Canada so of course that means we have to go through Toronto. I find it funny that when we flew from Calgary to St. John's we had to change planes in Toronto and now going from Mexico City to London we have to change planes in Toronto. Apparently Toronto is the centre of the universe (to Air Canada anyway).

It will probably be a couple of days before I get a chance to update the blog. Talk to you soon.

db

No comments:

Post a Comment