Saturday 19 January 2013

London

We arrived in London this morning after a relatively painless flight from Mexico City. We are both a little tired right now. I think it's partly due to the long day of travel and partly due to the time difference (London is 5 hours ahead of Toronto and 7 hours ahead of Calgary). I was able to enjoy the lay flat beds in executive class for the first time.


It wasn't the best sleep I've ever had but it was the best sleep I've ever had on a plane. It's nice when someone else is paying for it.

We went for a quick walk this morning to get acclimatized and to grab some breakfast.


There isn't much snow in the heart of London but there is a couple of inches on the ground outside of town, near Heathrow. I've been to London a couple of times before but I'm still excited to get out and explore.

db

1 comment: